What we do
We don’t consider ourselves an agency, and don’t act like one. We’re in it for the long haul.
- Behavioural analytics allow you to see what users are doing on your digital products, identifying sticking points based on actual user data.
- Split testing allows us to put multiple variants of a feature head to head to see which is best for your business, driving continual improvement.
- Staff shadowing gives us insight into any unnecessary overheads in your business processes, identifying opportunities for automation.
- Sketching and wireframing places a focus on the underlying design problems that need solving, rather than shallow visual details of your product.
- Prototyping provides a cost-effective method of overcoming technological and design hurdles before building a product or feature.
- Visual design gives a polished and professional validation to your product, whilst helping build trust and familiarity with your brand itself.
- Styleguides and Pattern libraries promote a consistent design language, informing future design decisions for more efficient development process.
- Technical leadership is in our DNA. We promote best practices, ownership, and trust in order to get the best from development teams.
- Business automation removes bottlenecks in your daily operations with software. This promotes speed, quality, and scalability in your business.
- Automated testing checks that your products are working properly, meaning we can confidently make website or app changes at a moments notice.
- Peer reviewed code ensures that only well implemented work make it through to your customers, keeping quality high and bug counts low.