(We're looking for someone to drive exciting changes at Leaf)
Who are we?
Leaf are a remote studio based in South-East England, who blend insights and strategy to create digital products for forward-thinking organisations.
About the role
We celebrate our 4th birthday in June, and while it has been a wonderful ride to be on, we're looking for a researcher to help ensure that the next 4 are every bit as fun.
To date, Leaf's marketing strategy could be boiled down to something along the lines of, 'people talk; do good work, and we'll win more'. Going forward, that strategy will be somewhat more calculated, and research is that heart of it.
- Devising and undertaking market and UX research to support Leaf's lead generation strategy.
- Setting-up and running qualitative and quantitative user research activities.
- Communicating your findings effectively to the team and external content editors.
- Conducting interviews and creating relationships with key stakeholders.
- Sourcing individuals from appropriate demographics for user testing sessions.
Note: In this role, you'll be asked to wear many hats, work outside your comfort zone, and have complete ownership of the area.
- You have background in research, with at least 3 years industry experience.
- You thrive being a big fish in a smaller pond (you'll be the 6th member of the team).
- You're a natural communicator; being able to articulate your point, both internally and to users, is essential.
- You have a portfolio of case studies that show-off your best moves.
- You love to teach what you know, and learn what you don't.
- You're bursting with passion, and have a natural drive to better yourself.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience conducting research remotely.
- You're able to lead, rather than be lead.
- You have real-World experience or are further educated in psychology or a related field.
This is a remote position, although a few times a year we like everyone to drop into Canterbury for a bit of face-time with the rest of the team. The company themselves are based in Canterbury; famous for its cathedrals, cobbles and tales.
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com, along with a little about yourself, some examples of your work, and why you think you'd be a good fit.